Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Not Quite As Planned

Well, yesterday didn't quite go as planned. First, I slept in! That may not sound like much, but I am a terrible sleeper these days and with cats who think 6 a.m. is breakfast time, it's a rare occurance. And I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Then I had to tackle the laundry which I had lazily been ignoring for 2 weeks. 5 good sized loads later, drawers and closet are full again. And today I stripped the bed and washed both the mattress cover and the quilt. The cats are totally UNIMPRESSED - they don't know why I still haven't learned that the bed is their domain and is not to be disturbed no matter what.

Then there was computer stuff that had to be finished and with one thing and another, no stitching. BUT, there was stitching on Saturday. I got about 1/3 of the stitching on Square 10 done and I should get in at least a couple of hours today. Some days I need to be triplets - one to stitch, one to do housework and one to do the computer work.

3 comments:

Kaisievic said...

I know what you mean! I have such a big pile of handwashing to do and all I want to do is stitch, blog, bake and read! Who needs housework?

dulcinella said...

Oh, that is a good idea! It would even be better if two stitched and one didnall the rest:-) just got myself a cleaning lady in order to have more stitching time:-)

mdgtjulie said...

LOL, we could all use that!!! Glad you got some stitchy time in amongst all the other responsibilities. Hope you get some more soon too. (Maybe you should get a cleaning lady, lol.)