Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Another Small

Another of the free kits on World of Cross Stitching, this one from the Christmas Issue, 2001.
I have a lot of time on my hands at Sisters these days - our membership has dropped considerably and most of the women who are coming in have been around for several years and don't need all that much help. It's great from a stitching point of view, not good from the business point of view!

There's some sunshine coming through the window which is great - natural light for my stitching this afternoon.

3 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

I have this one in my pile of to do one day!! Great idea taking them to work to do when you're not busy.

dulcinella said...

Great stitching. It's in my to do stash too:-) hope things get better for business, but with still anough time left to stitch.

mdgtjulie said...

It's darling, Bea. Tigger is my fave Pooh character!! The wonderful thing about tiggers... (Now I'll be singing that all day, lol.)