Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

IHSW - Progress, But No Goal


Well, I didn't get it finished, but I made good progress. Here's where I am now. And I've been asked about the designer of Patchwork Sampler. She's a young Canadian designer named Catia Diaz. Check out her website.


Didn't get in quite as much stitching time as I had hoped on Saturday, but it was a good IHSW. Can't wait to start reading blogs and seeing how everyone else did.

Saturday I was at my Cancer Support Group and what a fabulous time! It is a group of the most incredible women - survivors, working on being survivors and being treated - and we REALLY enjoy getting together every month. We didn't break up until a little after 2 p.m. (we start at noon as it's a lunch get together) and that was reluctantly but people did have other plans.

10 comments:

Joysze said...

Oooh, I LOVE THAT GREEN!!!!!! :D

Stitching Noni said...

Wow what a stunning green! Lovely blocks ;0)

tiffstitch said...

Even if you didn't quite finish, you stitched quite a bit of that square. It's a really great pattern, and your stitching looks wonderful. Thanks for the link to her site!

Faith... said...

You have truly inspired me with your stitching of this piece. I love this chart so much! I have put it on my 2013 stitching list. Yours looks great :)

Shelleen said...

I think you made great progress.

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Gorgeous green,and lovely design. Thanks for visiting my blog :):)

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Your stitching is gorgeous! And the sampler is wonderful--refreshingly different from what's out there.

Julie said...

Love the colours of your squares.

Marcy said...

Love the colors -- everything is so cheerful.

Delphyne said...

Wow, that's a really neat piece! It looks fabulous.