Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Been Spoiled

On Thursday, Denise took Bev and me out for a belated birthday supper (Bev May 31, me May 16) and we went to Cow Bay Cafe, which is my favourite restaurant here. The meal was incredible as usual - I had the duck breast with port and raspberry sauce - and then we each ordered a different desert and shared. The company was as good as the food and it was just a super, super evening.

And yesterday my June SEP (Stash Enhancement Program) envelope arrived from Traditional Stitches and in it was a kit to make something called a fandangle. The kit I got was the blue one and I've just ordered the green, purple and turquoise. I just love finding out what Janice has included for each month's goodies because you never know ahead of time.

This weekend is Seafest and it's always fun. I'm going to miss the parade - it's at 11:30 a.m. and I'm at Sisters until 1 p.m., but after I'll wander around downtown and hit the street food vendors and then go down to the waterfront activities. I'm annoyed though - I forgot to bring my camera with me.

1 comment:

Kaisievic said...

Your dinner sounds divine and Seafest sounds like it will be lots of fun. Enjoy! Happy belated birthday.