Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

It's Coming!

June 15 -17!!!!!


Another weekend to curl up and stitch to your heart's content! WOOO HOOO!! My focus is going to be on my Patchwork Sampler. I should have Square 10 done by Friday (I only have about 1/3 of the back stitching left) and hopefully Square 11 started. Goal - have Square 11 finished by end of weekend. Reasonable I think, as I only have one thing that I HAVE to do that requires leaving home. Other than that, the weekend is mine!

And if you're wondering what on earth I'm talking about, go to Joyce's blog, click on IHSW and see what's happening.

I will publish a before picture on Friday afternoon and an after on Monday morning - I hope. LOL

2 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Thanks for the reminder!

mdgtjulie said...

Good luck. Hope you meet your goal!!