Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I've Been Blog Hopping

Well, I've been to all the blogs and am blown away another month. So many terrific projects and such beautiful stitching and more things added my "I'd like to stitch that" list. At this point, I'll have to live to be at least 350 to do it all - and 250 would be just for the stash I already have. Or more correctly, SABLE.

For some reason, 104 blogs didn't seem like so many - maybe I'm just getting faster! I'm going to revisit the ones that had no updates on Saturday and hopefully there will be something new.

4 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Blog hopping is fun but sometimes it means that no stitching gets done! Sometimes I have to tell myself - DO NOT GET ON THAT COMPUTER - YOU NEED TO STITCH! lol!

Stitching Noni said...

Hi Bea. I haven't managed to do many but tomorrow is my day off so hopefully I can get caught up then. But like Kaye said blogging means no stitching! ;0)

Delphyne said...

Thank you for stopping by Bea! :)

Sara said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Don't let SABLE bother you, I passed it awhile ago but a wise stitcher once said that the actual stitching is only part of the hobby and collecting is just as important.