Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

WIP Wednesday 6 May 2015


Well, the wedding sampler got all of my stitching attention again.

Here's where I was last Wednesday.


Here's where I stopped last night.


The leaves are done!

I was asked by D1-D2 for a close up of the leaves, so here it is.


Sorry, that's the best I could do with my phone, and that's the only camera I have at the moment.

And here is where I stitch next.


Back to the top left corner. I'm going to work on the satin and long stitches together in each area as I go. Hopefully they will go a little faster than the lazy daisy.

It's been really busy at work, so my take-with-me Sweet Tulips is still waiting for some attention.

See you all next week!

5 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Great progress! The leaves look so delicate.

D1-D2 said...

Thanks for posting a closer picture of the leaves. I love the look of it, but stitching them must take forever.

diamondc said...

Wonderful progress, such a lovely pattern.

Blessings
Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is so beautiful. The leaves are so intricate but worth all the effort.

Kaisievic said...

Wow! The leaves are so pretty.