Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Pet Update


I was working on the computer last night and got the uneasy feeling I was being watched. Since I'm the only human in the suite, it was a little disconcerting, so I looked up and I was! Yoda was watching me from the left


and Snowy from the right.


I then looked at the clock and realized I was late for 'treat time'! Not sure what clock they use, but it keeps much better time than I do.

So, treats were given and they both went back to their regularly scheduled nap time.

4 comments:

rosey175 said...

Hah! At least yours wait patiently. Mine are all up in my face meowing if I dare sit past supper time. :)

Tiffstitch said...

Very funny :)

Annie said...

Oooh they are so cute:)) My furbabies can do that staring-thing too:))

Kaisievic said...

lol! Gotta love a kittycat.