Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Yawn!

I feel just a little spaced today - this is 4 (FOUR!!) mornings in a row I've been up at 4 a.m. to open Sisters at 6 a.m. and I am WWWWWAAAAAYYYYY too old for this! As a matter of fact, I distinctly remembering retiring to get away from all this early morning nonsense. If we were truly a civilized society, no one would be getting up before 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. would be even better. Hmmm, can anyone tell I am NOT a morning person? LOL  Even the cats are confused - I'm totally screwing up our routine!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

!!! I don't think anyone would be a morning person should they have wake up at 4am. I don't hate mornings but I sure hate the sounds of a 4am wake-up.

Happy Sleeping lol

Melissa

Sally said...

I agree with your Bea - I'm not a morning person either!

mdgtjulie said...

I'm most definitely a night person, and have been since I was a small child. (At five years old, mom would pull me out of the closet where I had gone to turn on the light and read. Usually not till after midnight!!) Hope you get back to your usual routine soon!!

Claire said...

Six is too early for me.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you!! I'm completely a nocturnal person.