Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

And the Mailman Came!

When I came home from my morning at Sisters, there was a lovely plump envelope in my mailbox from one of my favourite on-line LNSs, Traditional Stitches. And then the fun began with 3 parts to my pleasure.

First, my SEP (Stash Enhancement Program), which is always a mystery until you receive it and this month included a lovely pattern from Freda's Fancy Stitching, a Calgary based designer, a Clip 'n Stick mini needle minder and a skein of Kreinik #12 hand overdyed metallic braid from Threadworks. Also included were 2 small free charts, which are part of every month's goodies.


Second, the first section of Lizzie Kate's Hallowe'en Mystery Sampler.



The fabric under the floss is for the sampler itself, the sort of lilac coloured fabric in front is for the bonus pattern and the luscious looking thread is from WDW. This will be my first time using 30 count linen.

And then some stash - the July/August Just Cross Stitch - Christmas Ornament Preview Issue - and Fandangles from Nordic Needle.



The Fandangles come in 4 colours, from the left - blue, green/pink, purple and turquoise and they look like they are going to be a lot of fun to do.

Can you say happy, happy, happy!!

3 comments:

Emma/Itzy said...

Awww I wish my postie would bring me so much stash - you are so lucky!

Melissa said...

Now that is quite a hall of stash if I do say so myself!

I'm still waiting on my LK Halloween Sampler to get to me... it's just about killing me!!! haha

Faith... said...

WOW...you had a great mail day!! Love the Quadrille chart.