Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

It's A Monday!

I had a wonderful visit with my cousin Elaine and her husband Andy. They came and visited for a bit before we headed out for supper and it was non-stop chatter the whole time. We went to Smiles for supper - it's a seafood restaurant which is a bit of an institution here in Rupert - it's been around since 1922. Poached halibut, grilled sockeye and shrimp & scallop alfredo fettucini caused a slight pause in the chitchat, but not for long. We went for a bit of a drive around before they dropped me off and headed back to their hotel for an early night. They had to be in the line-up for the ferry by 5:30 this morning.

And I got to finish the evening sitting by the living room window and watching the Canada Day fireworks. I thought they were excellent, the cats were not so impressed. LOL. Couldn't get any pictures though.  : (

And today is laundry! I've been procrastinating for 2 weeks, so I have a ton of it. I don't know why I dislike it so much, it's not as though it's hard to do!

And then back to backstitching. If I could get in 3 good hours that would be super.

No comments: