Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So Many Blogs!

I opened Sisters this morning and after I had finished all my work (and there was a lot of it today) I started checking out the blogs of everyone else who had "hermitted" this weekend - 122 of us. I'm about 1/3 of the way through the list but I need to stop for a bit. I'm determined this month to visit all of them - there are some gorgeous projects out there. Like I need to be enabled some more!!

Fabric is ready and floss gathered for me to start work on the EMS Gladiolus. Since it should be craft night tonight, hopefully I will get well started and not have to worry too much about the deadline. Once it's done I will start on my special project(s) for Annabelle alternating with my Oldest UFO. I am in a SAL after all!

Got no stitching done at all yesterday - got lost on ancestry.ca filling in all sorts of tidbits of information off the last set of documents Iris sent. As a result, I have a WHOLE bunch of new leaves to check out. It really is fascinating - and confusing at times! LOL

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Thanks for visiting, Bea. Well, being enabled is always fun... though not so much for my wallet :P

Hugs,
Veronica.

Joysze said...

Hehehe, I know... isn't it fun?? :D I'm making my way down the list too....

Looking forward to see in your Gladiolus.