Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WIP Wednesday 17 June 2015


I'm starting to feel a little like I'm getting somewhere with this wedding sampler. Here's where I left off last week.


And here's where I stopped last night.


I need to get the background stitches in around the bird's tail, then I can back stitch the bird. (Have no idea where the blue tinge in the picture came from!)

And finally there is one little corner where the stitching is done and just beads to go.


The flower! There will be beads at the end of the long stitches and the satin stitches.

5 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Wonderful, this such a lovely piece.

D1-D2 said...

It's looking great. I wonder how the bird will come out once it's backstitched.

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful stitching! It's so detailed.

diamondc said...

This is a real beauty.

Blessings
Catherine

Dani - tkdchick said...

This piece is just awesome with an amazing amount of work and detail!