Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Stitching Catch Up

Considering it's been more than a year since I posted, there isn't much to show, at least not in the way of finishes. I have a lot of WIPs, but pitifully few finishes.


The kit for this was a birthday gift from my craft partner Cynthia, in 2013 which I finished over that summer.


 
 
This kit I finished in the fall of 2013 and Cynthia turned it into this
 
 
for a birthday gift for my friend Denise in December of 2013.
 
 
This chart I received for a Christmas gift in 2012 and finished it late this spring - poor thing desperately needed to be ironed).
 
And, lastly, (yes, only 4 small finishes in over a year)
 
 
a small Bucilla kit that was my "carry with me" project.

3 comments:

cucki said...

They all truly very sweet projects and beautiful stitching
Big hugs x

Brigitte said...

These are all great finishes. I love the Valerie Pfeiffer piece, it's looking so lovely.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous stitching (: