Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I'm Really Not Dead!

My poor neglected blog! I'm not going to bore anyone with the saga of my computer problems, but I finally have a new one, it works beautifully and I'm going to try to get back to reconnecting with the blog world.


I'm still stitching (of course!) and still working at Sisters my two mornings a week (and still moaning about having to get up at 4 a.m.).


My most exciting news at the moment is I am going to a stitching retreat/get together in Quispamsis, NB in September and I'm going by train! I've always wanted to go across Canada by train and this seemed like the perfect excuse and opportunity. The retreat is with the same group who got together on Quadra Island, BC in September of 2011 and Mississauga, ON in 2006 and I'm so looking forward to seeing people. Since this will be my first trip to the Maritimes, I'm staying after the get together and doing some touring around. I'm hoping all the fall colours will be out.

2 comments:

cucki said...

Enjoy my dear..
Big hugs x

Pull the other thread said...

Enjoy. Sounds like a great trip.