Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Getting Closer!


Well, I'm off to the hospital in the morning - have to be there by 0945 - so I expect the operation will happen 1130 - noonish. It will be such a relief to have it over.

I'm missing IHSW this weekend - BOO, HISS!! I have gotten some stitching done here at the lodge though. No pictures yet - no way to upload them until I get home. Just for a tease, I have finished Scotland. I'm taking an ornament to stitch in the hospital. I think I'll be in for 2 days.

And I'm also missing my Cancer Support Group Christmas lunch/party. Is it okay if I pout? LOL

7 comments:

Pauline said...

Good luck!!!
I hope everything goes well!

cucki said...

good luck dear..i hope everything goes well.
love xx

DebbieSFL said...

yes, it is ok to pout!!! and thinking good thoughts and prayers for you.

Kate said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery! But while you're healing it's good to stitch, so way to go thinking ahead ;)

Anonymous said...

Bea,
Good luck and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Hugs,
Carolyn

Anne said...

You may pout if you want to, but hopefully there is a sign of relief and smile knowing so many are hoping for you to be better soon! :)

Brigitte said...

I hope everything went fine with your surgery and that you are on the way of a speedy recovery.