It's been a while, but health issues seem to be resolved, energy levels are up and I think I'm back to normal. So, hopefully, this will be the start of much more regular posting.
So, I've finished outfit #3 for doll #2
and the blanket.
I have been working on my 12 Dragonlets, although I am a little behind for my Christmas Ornie SAL.
and number 7
and number 8, done up to the back stitching.
Here's the whole set so far.
The other thing that has gotten some time is the Great Blue Heron. He's gone from here
I was planning to leave the one over one stitching until the end, but once I got the head finished, I couldn't stand the empty hole where the eye should be. So I filled it in and I'm much more comfortable. Silly mind!