Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2017

A Little Progress


Not a lot of crafting time as I've been running around getting my neglected business stuff caught up. But my various needles haven't been totally idle.

Dragon 8 of The 12 Dragonlets of 2012 (Dragon Dreams) is done (this is a better shot of the fabric colour than #9)


and I made some nice progress on Dragon 9.


A little progress with my knitting as well. I'm starting outfits for doll #3. The dress


which is knit but not sewn yet - I'm waiting for the other parts of the outfit. I'm really liking how the picot edge of this dress turned out, but what a pain to knit! And the panties.


Then there is a pair of white and green booties and a green hooded cape.

And Snowy insists on being his usual helpful self! Apparently sleeping ON me is better than sleeping BESIDE me.






10 comments:

rosey175 said...

It's nice to see you back! Your little dragons are looking great and so are the knit doll dresses! I wonder how knit picots compare to crochet ones in terms of fiddliness?

My cats are just as helpful as your Snowy. Though sometimes I very slowly scoot them off to the side, smidgen by smidgen until they're wedged between me and the chair arm, usually upside down. No protests that way ahaha.

Vickie said...

Cute little dragon! Ah Snowy. ;) So full of love for you!!

Julie said...

Snowy looks pleased you are back to crafting again. Love the picot edging on the little dress, so effective.

Khristine Doiron said...

What a sweet little dress! And your little dragon looks great! Getting close to having them finished!

Brigitte said...

Oh my, this is such a sweet little dragon. And the doll's dress will be great.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You are doing so well with the little dragons!

The heron in the previous post looks amazing too.

diamondc said...

Bea: Snowy is a great little helper.
Love the dragons.

Blessings
Catherine

Faith... said...

Dragon 9 is looking pretty cute Bea! You are really doing great with the knitting the doll outfits lately too. Snowy must love snuggling with you and that is why he is laying on you instead of next to you! That is how one of our dogs acts too, luckily it is the smallest one.

Tiffstitch said...

Love the dragons! I need to get back to mine again some time too. :) Beautiful fabric and excellent knitting as well.

Astrids dragon said...

Adorable dragon, I really need to start this.
Sweet dress, and such tiny panties!
Awe, sweet Snowy, the closer the better.