Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

WIP Wednesday 30 December 2015


Well, it's the last Wednesday of 2015 and I have a little bit to show. On the 16th of December I had fabric, thread and pattern for my last ornament for the year.


And 2 weeks later, I'm here.


As you can see, not a lot of stitching time, but he at least has a head - and a broom head as well!

I'm planning on stitching for a bit tonight and tomorrow when I get back from my doctor's appointment and shopping, so he might be a little more complete before the year is through.

7 comments:

Brigitte said...

This will be a great snowman.
Happy stitching in 2016!

Annie said...

Happy New Year, and your home looks lovely in its Xmas finery:))

Katie said...

He's cute. Good luck with him.

Vickie said...

Adorable start. I hope you have lots of time for him today.

Julie said...

He's going to be sweet.
Wishing you a year filled with happy and fun times and lots of stitching too! Happy New Year.

AnaCristina said...

Happy New Year!!

D1-D2 said...

Cute snowman.