Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

A Finished Finish!


Not only is Pack of Cards stitched, it's properly finished. This has got to be a record for me.

Front:


Back:


It doesn't show well in the photo, but the backing fabric is about the same colour as the floss used in the top and bottom lines.

And this is what happens when I bring out a bag, any bag. In this case, it's the one where I keep my backing fabric and trims.


Snowy's take on it all is "If it's got an opening, it's mine!", and that's that.

5 comments:

diamondc said...

Love the poem, it is so true.
Great finish.
Snowy is adorable.

Catherine

Annie said...

Haha, I have a little dog who likes to hang out in bags too...:) Funny but adorable creatures!
Nice finish:)

Annie
www.mylittlexstitchnook.blogspot.se

Faith... said...

Congrats on your finished finish. It looks great. I need to do that with a lot of my finishes - finish them properly!

Dani - tkdchick said...

soooo cool!!!!

rosey175 said...

o yay, it's a finish finish! It looks great~ :D

My cats like to investigate bags but their favorites are a.b.s.o.l.u.t.e.l.y boxes. Who needs fancy toys?!