Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Catching Up


It's been a busy couple of weeks but not with any single project. Finished my latest stitching project - this little koala bear and am now working on some Christmas ornaments. I work on those all through the year so that when December arrives I have some on hand. They make great tuck-ins for cards and add-ons for gifts. I'm late starting this year though - usually I have 2 or 3 done by now.

I've been reading of course - Louis L'Amour this time - his collected short stories Vol 5. And still dipping into my poetry book from time to time.

I'm still helping my friends at their fitness club and my shifts are starting to feel like working full time again, (it's not, but I spoiled myself by not doing anything extra at all the first year I was retired) but it is interesting getting to know all the clients and it certainly gets me out of the house.

No comments: