Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

WIP Wednesday 7 September 2016


And we're here again! This will be a very short post this week. Santa/elf was here last week


and I'm pleased to say "IT'S A FINISH"!


Such sexy leggings!

I have started a new project, but it's a gift so there will be no sneak peaks I'm afraid.

And poor teddy has had no love again. I was hoping to work on him over the long weekend but there was not one moment to craft. Must get more organised, must get more organised, must get . . . . .

10 comments:

Brigitte said...

Santa's elf looks great. A very nice finish.

Pull the other thread said...

Congrats on the great finish!

Sheryl said...

Perfect finish Bea. I like his leggings too.

Mii Stitch said...

Yay, congrats on your finish!!

Faith... said...

Congrats on your finish Bea, he looks great. I think we need the same organization class, LOL!

Tiffstitch said...

Woohoo! Glad you were able to finish Santa elf and I know what you mean about organization. Good luck. :)

Vickie said...

Woo hoo! Way to go! I need a pair of those stockings. ;)

diamondc said...

Bea: Love the leggings so sweet.
He is adorable.

Blessings
Catherine

Julie said...

He's adorable, love him!

Katie said...

Wohoo Congrats on the too cute finish!