Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Busy Wednesday


First and foremost, it's Remembrance Day, a day to stop and remember the men and women who have served and the families that supported them. In my family, my mother served in WW2, her father served in WW1. My dad tried to enlist for WW2, was rejected - heart murmur I believe - so he went to Vancouver and built ships as his contribution to the war effort. But all 5 of his brothers served in one branch of the service or another. We were very lucky - everyone came home and got to go on with their lives. Canada would not be what it is today without them.

And it's WIP Wednesday!

Last week I was here - for the Christmas Ornie SAL I belong to


and got to here last night.


Not fully finished because everything I need to do that is in one of those boxes marked "Crafts" that isn't unpacked yet.

Also got a start on the next one which is really October's theme as I'm a month behind because of my move.


And it's TUSAL day as well.

This is what I've collected since my last post in August


(not much stitching time as you can tell) and here are my ORTs to date.


Have a very special day everyone!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Your October project looks very interesting.
Great little ornament, how sweet is that!

Vickie said...

Hooray! At least it is finally stitched up. Have a great day!

diamondc said...

Bea: Love the mouse ornament so sweet, the next ornament looks very pretty, I love flowers.
We have been in our home 14 years and are still not fully unpacked, some boxes are just not needed, and now we are thinking after Mike retires we will move to Mississippi.

Blessings
Catherine

Faith... said...

Love the ornament! Looking forward to seeing what your October project is going to be.