Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Stitching: A Finish and Plans

Well, it's been a good start to the New Year stitchingwise at least. I finished one of my rotation pieces, "O Canada". I had hoped to make it my last finish of 2011, but I had to stop about 11 p.m. as I was so tired I was making counting and stitching errors. So, I finished it New Year's Day in the afternoon. Makes it my first official finish of 2012 I guess.



So now I will be concentrating - in the rotation at least - on the "Patchwork" piece. I'm doing the back stitching on square #7 so hopefully I can post it soon.

I will be working on my wedding sampler as well, having joined an "Oldest UFO" SAL. This is where I am as of 2 January 2012 and I'm looking forward to substantial progress over the next few weeks/months.



I will also be working on a gift that needs to be done by the middle of April and another birth announcement picture, but at the moment I'm still waiting for fabric and floss before I can start them.

No comments: