Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Actually stayed up and saw 2012 in, which is something I haven't done in a long time. The staying up that is! vbg

Spent most of the night stitching. I was hoping to make "O Canada" my final finish for 2011, but I made myself stop at about 11 pm as I was starting to make mistakes. Took me just under an hour to finish it this afternoon, so I guess it's my first 2012 finish. Picture in a day or so. Now I'm planning my stitching for 2012. I want to finish my oldest UFO (I have joined a SAL for that) plus I have another baby announcement to do and a gift that has to be finished by early April. If I can also make some progress on each of the items in my rotation and properly finish the ornaments I have stitched that are just sitting forlornly in a bag, I shall be content I think.

I think I'm glad to see the end of 2011. Even though it ended on a positive note - the appointment in Terrace confirmed I do NOT have a new tumour so all is well there - that was a lot of stress and worry.

So here is a wish for a healthy 2012 for us all with lots of love of family and friends.

No comments: