Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Small Finish

Another small finish from the free kits that come with most British magazines - this one from World of Cross Stitching, July 2001, Issue #47. Woody (Toy Story movies) is done on 16 count Aida cloth.

I actually plan on concentrating on my Patchwork Sampler, but it's too big to take to Sisters plus I need to really focus when I'm stitching. These little kits are a great size, not too many colours and I can put them down and pick them up with no problem. I also have a few small kits in my stash that I will probably work on as well - finishes are a great encouragement to persevere!

And I was looking at my next major project this morning, working out how to cut the fabric to waste the least and maybe have a useable size piece left over. 

4 comments:

dulcinella said...

It's a great card! If I am somewhere it is more difficult to concentrate, I sometimes take a monochromatic design, or something like Lizzie Kate. You have to count, but there are fewer color changes.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Congrats on your Woody finish, it looks great!

Happy stitching!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Thats a cute finish! Congrats!

Carla said...

Cute finish!