Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

WIP Wednesday 27 April 2016


Well, it's been an interesting week - a finish, a new start and a restart.

I finished the snowman I was working on.


That finishes the set.

And I started a new Santa/elf.


He will be the second of three. The fabric colour is way off in the picture - it's really a pale green.

And I restarted the sweater. I was here last week


and I realized I had chosen the wrong size - Orin would be well into grade school before it would fit! So I pulled out all 70 rows (plus the ribbing!!) and restarted on a smaller size. So, I'm here at the moment,


about 40 rows plus the ribbing done. Big sigh!

8 comments:

Faith... said...

Great Snowman finish Bea. Sorry to hear about the sweater but glad you discovered before the problem you finished it!

Brigitte said...

I'm sure you were restarting the sweater with a big sigh. But from now on you know that the size is perfect.
Great little snowman finish.

Vickie said...

Oh my. A big sigh is right. I am sorry my friend. The snowman is great!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a shame about the reverse-knitting but at least it's quicker than stitching to start again!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry you had to rip out all that Knitting. It does look as if you have made great progress. Love your Snowman. It is a great finish

Cathy said...

Congratulations on finishing the snowman! I'm sorry you had to restart the sweater, but you seem to be making better progress this time.

Sheryl said...

Lovely snowman design and what a pity about having to undo the sweater, very frustrating, but you got a lot done again.

Kaisievic said...

Oh no, re the sweater but at least you realised before you had sewn it all up! Gorgeous snowman, too.