Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Labour Day


For those of you who celebrate Labour Day, I hope you're having a great long weekend. It's a typical fall day here - raining and blowing! Hopefully will be a stitching day - haven't managed any for the last 3 or 4 days.

Getting ready for my holiday - to do lists are getting longer and my packing list is ridiculous. After the medical paraphernalia and stuff for the stitching retreat, I have no idea how I'm going to fit in clothes!

And while I'm away my landlord is going to redo my main entrance, so I may come back to a whole new look. And I'll have a new stove!

Hopefully an update picture on the stocking later today.

5 comments:

cucki said...

Happy day hugs x

Bonnie Brown said...

Can't wait to see you again.
Stitching is very important... but so are clothes. Hopefully you will make room :)

Bonnie Brown said...

Can't wait to see you again.
Stitching is very important... but so are clothes. Hopefully you will make room :)

EvalinaMaria said...

I will miss you on the retreat! My life is turning up side down - we are buying a house on the Vancouver Island. We are leaving on the 13th staying there for a week, hopefully finding what we like and make an offer. I'm very excited and scared at the same time.

Kaisievic said...

Have fun at your retreat!