Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Spoiled Again

Yesterday my craft partner Cynthia invited me over for supper and craft night and what a wonderful meal - chicken souvlaki with homemade pita bread and homemade tzatziki sauce. So yummy!

And then I worked on a small project - another of the freebies from World of Cross Stitching - while she played with a new, small loom and crocheted. She called the loom a toy, but she made 2 really nice pot holders, so it's a very functional toy.

Also mailed a birthday gift yesterday morning - for a birthday on the 11th! It only has to go to Victoria though, so there is a chance it will arrive on time. I am so bad when I have to mail gifts - I always seem to be running late.

1 comment:

Kaisievic said...

That sounds like a really nice dinner. I always have trouble with mailing my gifts on time - something always seems to go wrong!