Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Where Has The Time Gone?



Goodness, it's been almost 3 months since I last posted and I have no idea where the time has gone. Mind you, December was pretty much taken up by preparing for, enjoying and recovering from Christmas and the start of 2008 has been used up trying to recover from a cold. Don't know if it's because I'm getting older or because cold bugs are getting stronger, but they sure seem to last a whole lot longer than they used to.

Was busy stitching until the cold struck and got a few more ornaments stitched and ready to be finished off so they can be hung. Most of them can be seen at


http://www.picturetrail.com/tashacatfirst

This picture I turned into a pillow for a good friend - finished sewing the pillow the night of the 23rd and mailed it on the 24th!! Not what I had planned at all, but she got it by the end of Christmas week, so it didn't turn out so bad. If I decide to stitch gifts again this year, I MUST start earlier! Famous last words . . . . .

I'm off on a poem hunt again - a conversation with a friend about people caring about/for other people got this one started. I'll post it if I ever find it!

No comments: